Monday, April 30, 2012

Open Sesame



When my grandmother was in an assisted care community toward the end of her life, they had these great doors that would open outward when you stepped on a certain spot on the floor. The idea was to make transportation easier for people pushing wheel chairs or those using walkers but the first time I stepped on the Open Sesame spot, I thought it would be a great thing to have at home so the dogs could let themselves in and out. Except I am pretty sure Amos would just stand there mesmerized.

In any event, this little Corgi has figured it out all by himself. No doggy door for him!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete